Thursday, June 18, 2009

The reason behind. LOL!

Its been awhile I've been out of idea wat to post in my blog until this fella requested me to post about him. LOL! Therefore, here it goes! XD


Mr. Nicholas Law Yik Yang

The funny part : We met through online from SzeHow (forgotten the reason). We've never meet each other in real before. I've heard of him from my friends earlier before I meet him through the network.

We do shared a number of same interests sometimes? Maybe~ I dont know. HAHA. Fcuktard, is the name I gave him. Why? Because he loves screwing my brain with some sort of brainless quiz and questions. -____-zzz! I do hate him sometimes because he often came in and screwed my brain when I'm not in the mood. >(

Wats unique about him is, he loves taking photos without disclosing his face, just like wat you've just saw in the photo at the top there. Yeah, unique. Its unique, I know he loves this word being used to describe on him. Bagi dia sajalah! XD

Erm~ somemore wat else? I really have no idea already wor Mr Law. I'm gonna end this very soon. Oh yes, he loves asking "why wor you" which I freaking hate it. -___- Anyway, he was my once 12hours BF? LOL! Doubting alot? Haha. Well well, dont ask me for any further info ya, people. XD

************************************************************************************************
Life is fulls with UPs and DOWNs.

Obstacle leads US to become stronger from day to day.


Joanne Kat Wui Mun

Can you see how pretty is your smile?

Do cheer up babe, we will always be with you.

MUAX

No comments:

Post a Comment