Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dragon tak baik ke?

A friend caught into an accident yesterday night.
Doesn't feels good at all after hearing it.
I hate this kind of incident happened to the person who I knew.
Anyone, anywhere~
Whoever, whereever~
On me, myself, its ok.
but not people around me please.
Seriously fear of tragic.


Seems like dragon babes' not having a smooth life this year.
I've heard of this from the beginning of the year.
Well, just a reminder here.
Just hoping every Dragon babes do take care. Hmmm~

*************************************************************************************

Going for an interview on this coming Saturday, 27th June.
Hopefully I could make it.
Don't know will it be a good news or bad news.
Duh~ self debating in these few days.
It leads my mood fluctuates like shit.
And I know I've been worrying about something alot.
But I don't know what the fuck was that.
Hell yeah, I'm thinking too much nowadays perhaps.
They are all RUBBISH and its killing anyway. >.<
I'm out now. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. sum how agree that tis year is not a good year for dragon...becoz tats alot alot bads thing happen!!!!

    anyway
    good luck for ur interview on saturday..
    always support u :P

    ReplyDelete