Monday, June 29, 2009

The commitment day.

Its 26th June. I've been to KL (Puchong) with Jyeshui & her friends. Their main purpose is to gather among because its been some time they last reunited. But my main purpose is because the next day, me & Jyeshui will be going to Genting for an interview.

This is somewhere we stopped by for a supper-break. Its the Burger King outlet which located in the middle of the highway. :)

Right after we reach the apartment, its already quite late. Everyone is half dead. Therefore, we proceed out night to dreamland.

27th June, Morning.
We prepared ourselves to Genting.
On the way up the hill.


Thats her, Jyeshui.


The Interview hall
Venue : Resort Lobby
Time : Every Saturday, from 9am-5pm

This is consider the first formal meeting I've ever had. Its frightening anyway, yah~ I'm coward. Forever the same thing, sigh. Many people is all the way queue-ing up and waiting for their turn to be interviewed and I've been chosen by a lovely lady. Alright, its fcuking good. consider a lucky one. Somehow, Jyeshui is a bit unlucky. The fella who interviewed her is a man. A man who is consider with an arrogant-look. Perhaps its a fella with some sort of "high-post".

I have 2rounds of interview. Right after the 2nd round, i've been told to report myself on the 1st of July. Oh my~ I was shocked and wondering why is it so soon. Mixed-feeling, and I don't know how should I feel. :\

After my interview, I still have to wait for Jyeshui. Her session is a bit tough. Her interview was separated into 3rounds. And it took quite some time for each session. I was abit worried it might be only one of us will in at first. But after some time where I waited for.. at last! :)

This is it, the letter of commitment.

The feeling is confusing, its like.. its-seriously-not-as-happy-like-what-I-thought. Perhaps we really want this job alot but never thought we have to report ourselves that soon. Sigh, this is life. Anyway, cut the sad crap.

I met him in the middle of my shopping time. :))


Its about evening then, we back to KL for our dinner and stuff. And they had also planned for a surprise!

The cake. :))


A group photo with the Birthday Boy-Char Siu

After the celebration, they have a durian meal. And I head to meet Kee & Huoi for a drink. Never capture any photo as in mood was not that good honestly. After the drink, I've cried over my phone hardly which is my beloved sister on the other side. The reason of bursting those tears is mainly because I really afraid to start this first journey ever. When I started to think of the life of working.. how tough, how stress and how tiring it could be~ how I wished that I don't need to gone through all these. Sigh. But the fact is, I don't have such blissful life like the rich one.


HOPEFULLY IT COULD BE A GOOD STARTING. *phew*


Its 28th June then.
We went to Pavilion for shopping and then we head back to Ipoh in the evening. Its seriously a short but good experienced journey where I learned alot. And last but not least, thanks Jyeshui's friends for the free ride. You guys are an awesome & good-buddy gang. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment