Thursday, June 11, 2009

BANGS BANGS BANGS!!

I've been so unsatisfied with my hair recently. Getting damn bored with it because its been around 3 months plus I never even get a hair cut at all! Therefore this afternoon once I woke up, I quickly rush to a saloon with my mum and CUT! CUT! CUTTTTTTT!!!

Hehe! Not that I'm gonna cut alot larh. X) Just cutting my fringe only mar~ Nah! Here it is.

MY BANGSSSSSSSS!!!! ...again! * please ignore my FACE, yet the POSE! -___- *

HAHAHA! Why again? Back to two years ago then~

Mostly the same right? Are there any changes compare to the current-me? XD Well well, its sorta kiddy look huh? Hmmm~ =\ But I have no choice. I really beh tahan my fringe jor! So, sorry if this kiddy look is offending you. >.<




MY CURRENT HEADLINE!!!

On diet now.
Its Day 2 today.
Gonna last for a week.
Support me please. TQ!! >.<

1 comment: