Thursday, September 09, 2010

Sorry, its a lame post. wtf~

Hi all, its been a long time i neglected my post. Never forgotten my lovely diary too, if not mistaken I've stopped writing since before my 21st birthday which was last year. Sigh, to the max! I do admit, eversince I've started my job "up there", I've been so lazy hanging over and get my things done. The only thing which in my mind is, I need more time to rest; dun bother me anyway. LOL! By the way, just trying to start this post with a random one but ends up, its fucking lousy. EWW!

Its been over some schedule I never really back to my home sweet home. But not for this month anymore. I'm going home, but just for two days. No plan, not going out at all cause I'm just TOO LAZYYY! Oh my, its bored. but i love -___-

Well, back to the main point again!!! STOP THE LAME-NESS!! [*scream!!*] Just to tell you guys that I'm trying to chase back what has left and to update what had happened during this mean time and what is going on and why am I often in M.I.A status and what with all the while emo-depressing status and and andddd....!!!!!

...and I don't know what else. SIGHhHHHhhhhhhhhhh~ :(

Seems like my life is growing older and older. I started to get lazy with the-FUN, bored with the-ENTERTAINMENT. Getting more and more speechless~ just wished to have a good morning everytime i woke up from my bed, have my breakfast-lunch-dinner like the usual ones, doing common things that what humans will do everyday, then ends up with a nice slumberland when the night comes~

ANYWAYYYY, trying to give myself some goal this month to motivate myself BACK! [*this is just a lame reason, sorry. -___-*] And the goal of this month goes tooooooo~~~~~ *tadaaaaa!* I AM GOING TO DIET AGAINNNN!! FUCK THE BELLY & FATSSSS! And I must make this success! Success! AND SUCCESSSS!!!!!! BuAhaahahahHHAha! >D

POST END!
*once again, I'm sorry for the lame-ness. FUCK!*

No comments:

Post a Comment