Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bad Bad Life.

WishingLifeCouldProhibitHumansFromLove

...because when we are free from Love, we are free from sadness.



I'm back for 4days holiday again. I realised that my temper is getting so serious nowadays. And its all about the anger which created among human beings.

First of all, I have a bad time in my working place. People started transferring out one by one, never forgotten the one who resigned and the loneliness is gaining from time to time. Second, doesnt really good with any colleagues. Mostly because I don't feel like being good with any of them. Hatred is gaining from now and then. Nevertheless, pressure from my job. Who can I share this problem with? Does anyone out there who really can feel the way I am now? Sigh.

Its been a hectic month in this July. I've been given so many tasks to complete which is out of my position. I don't mind if you assigned me on any task, I really never thought of getting ANY REPAY. But not until "she" asked me what have I done which is beyond my job. I'm getting so speechless and wondering a lot what's the reason she has to ask, and seriously.. I dare not to answer because I'm afraid that she will take this as a complain where I AM NOT!

Hopefully all these will be neutralized back some day~
Back to the main point.

My mood is down to the drain nowadays. What's in my mind through out this month is just days being ruined one by one. Until the day when I'm back to my downtown, things still never stopped. I'm trying so hard not to give any respond towards any conflict which happened in between, but still I don't understand why people still trying to incite the whole situation?! Trying to gain my anger? Wants me to swear you? You know I can do anything which is beyond your perception but still I try to control myself and yet I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE HELL YOU STILL TRY TO DO SOMETHING WHICH IRRITATES ME SO FUCKING WELL!! I'm trying so hard to ignore everyone of you, but still I don't know why do you have to bother my sucks life. Just doesn't understand why must LIFE forced me to hate the one that I love the most. And without denying, you guys have seriously caused me hates you for tones. Instead of asking you guys to die, I hope someone could murdered me!!

就是因为是亲人, 所以我才选择逃避..
就是因为是亲人, 你也不用那么过分..

Don't try to test my patience please, I have my limit.

2 comments:

  1. My June chee jie....understand your feeling in working field....that kind of loneliness and now most of the colleagues are junior....wish you can live happily lor!

    ReplyDelete