Monday, May 25, 2009

Illness year. -____-

So now, I've been missing away from my desktop for nearly one week. To make it short, this is all the while wat had happened. LOL!



16th
Gotten my result, Graduated. Muax baby! :D

17th
Is it because of too high? Dun think so. -___- I got high fever. wtf~

18th
Speechless day, never talk throughout the whole day. *sore throat case*

19th
Sore throat end, here the FLUUUU came. Hell yeah, swine flu its popular nowadays. FTW!

20th
Still sick, on and off and on and off.

21th
High fever back, AGAINNNNN~~~~ Dear god, APA LU MAU??!

22th
Getting better, getting better~ but.. *coughcoughcoughcoughcough, infinity times!* =..=

23th
TADAAA! *standing up high on the sofa, cough~* I've recovered!! XD




So, there goes my one whole week. Makahai~ -____- Oops, sorry. My first vulgar in this blog. *this proves how polite I'm used to be always. [nod head nod head]*

Erm, honestly~ not to say longer, its been about 3 years plus I never get sick, so does never enter into a clinic and never even seek for a doctor. But hell yeah, this year, might be a Dating-Doctor-Year hor? WTF~

This recalls me when I've been "appointed" to the doctor when I got my Eye-Infection at the beginning of the year, luckily its after the Lunar year. -___- Those were the days~

That day I woke up and I was like, wtf?! And there goes my eye swollen like it doesnt even need time to swell to that huge one. *pretty sigh*

Following days, keep swelling swelling and swelling. *criessss* I just couldnt get out of my home. *burst into tears* It blocks my vision, totally!!

Well, there goes the patch on a night out.

Did you actually realised, it seems like a mini-size-pad? -________-!

Theres actually times when I have to put on my shades due to necessary ceremony. Credits to the eye, people do really thought I'm actually a, celebrity? LAUGH OUT LOUD LOUD!! -____- This picture tells everything.


And there goes for the days where I'd get so lazy sticking those mini patch, I dun wanna care no more!

Its unique. HELL YEAH, ITS UNIQUE!!!

And till now, its been after 3 months. This is the only thing left, with a few little small and cute-white-dots on it. OH YAH, I said its CUTE! wtf? wat the heck are you doubting about?!




..........and so, are you gonna fully recover dear sweetie eye? :(
I~ I~ I~~~ I did really miss my little used-to-be-seducing-sepet-eye, the one without double eye-lid ger leh~ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment