Saturday, May 02, 2009

ByeBye, Ying~

FACTS are always proven by TIME.

No matter where you are going~

Wat are you doing~

Crying? Depressing? Dejecting?

Enjoying? Relieving? Gaying?

Everytime.. Everywhere..

Time has never stop, its ticking.. ticking all the time.. without an ending.

Every minute that you treasuring~

or every second that you wasting perhaps?

Did you actually realised, TIME will never wait for us?




Hopefully its not the last pic for 3 of us. =)


She's ahYing. =]

My final semester is going to end soon, in a very very real soon. I've never wanna forsee how its gonna end. I know I wouldn't be happy, I'm so sure. HAHA. By the way, Ying has left kampar 3 days ago. She's not the first one who left, but she's the first one who I tend to meet up before she left. :D

Thanks god for having the chance. If not I will never know when will be the next time I'm gonna meet her, since she's from another hometown. HAHA!

Anyway, take care Ying.

Us, in Ipoh will miss you heaps!^^

Thank you for everything sweetie~ Muax. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment