Saturday, February 27, 2010

心放空了.. 寂寞, 好了~

Lately, nothing good happened. Just feels like I'm all alone up the hill and by the time comes, I'll be given a chance to come out from the cage and set for free for only 4days. Damn stingy. Well, fine. Its alright. I did realised I already get used to this kind of life. Why? Its because I started to pick up my phone automatically and call someone to send me back to my cage on a particular date. I am not crying anymore on the day before I leave. I am reminding myself everyday and night whether what should I bring back to my cage. I'm no longer counting how many days have I been set for free..

My feeling did mix up all the time. I do admit, I'm self-pressured. Little bit of mentally insane. My reason is because I'm all alone. I felt so lonely for times. Trying to tell someone but its unable to explain, even to the closest one. But when the time is right to tell, nobody is available. Therefore, slowly.. I've learned to accept that I'm far from my circle. Am no longer as the most active one in the circle. Yet never will be the most recent updated one. So this is the time I should be tough. I'm trying hard to get back to what I am last time. But the fact is, time is mean. Nothing can be remained as the same as before. There's no changes on you but that doesn't mean I'm not as well.

Just hope time could leads everyone understand...
Well, I'll wait... Hmmm~

3 comments:

  1. cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    i'll on my msn more so that u can find someone to talk =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live in the present and never look back... Sometimes it's good to enjoy and respect the time being alone. You don't need to tell anyone your problems because all they can do is hear you, but the one who truly listens is only you. Make the most out of what you are doing now. ;) Cheers...

    ReplyDelete