Sunday, April 05, 2009

...and here they passed away tragically~

Now, this is the first reason I'm back to be a blogger. =)

As people who knows me well, I'm hunting for happiness always.

I'd totally give up on the guy who I once really love for 2 years.

I've tried to put down things that I thought it was a burden to me.

I've started to take things lightly as in I know, Life is full with Ups and Downs.

and Yes, nobody could predict wat will happened next.

I've learned to take and endure things that gone badly.

I really thought I can really really be a REAL-HAPPY-BITCH dy.

But have never ever thought of "this" will happened on me suddenly.

The first fcuk up tragedy that I really need some time to accept.

Just like a show, a movie, or a dream perhaps?

The first time ever I've been through this thing, which is something to do with DEATH.

Do you know how much I hope this isnt a fact at all?

In a sudden, without any hint, you are forced to accept that your beloved is apart from you.

Not for a certain period, but its forever.

Janice~

Ah Man~

As they'd left, it enhance my understanding towards the word "treasure" and "appreciate".

Treasure every moment being together with the person you love.

Appreciate every person in your life.

Life has no take 2.

And now I truly understand, to hate or being hatred is no longer a big matter to me.

Janice ar~ I'm sorry for all the past because I've never done my part being as a friend.

Ah Man ar~ its useless to explain dy I know. Thank you for everything.. and I'm so sorry.

.

.

.

.

Rest In Peace Babes~ 12th of March 2009, its really a tragic day. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment